Recent photo of Carrie posted at starwars7.com.
Wandering turned 2 today!
I had no idea until Tumblr sent me an e-mail.
The Ten Influential Books Tag. You just list the ten books that have had the most impact on you as a reader without really getting into why exactly. Sounds like an interesting experiment, so I’ve decided to play.
- Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss
- The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- Goosebumps: Be Careful What You Wish For by R.L. Stine
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- Four Past Midnight by Stephen King
- 1984 by George Orwell
- It by Stephen King
- Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
- The Shining by Stephen King
- The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
- Trickster’s Choice by Tamora Pierce
- Congo by Michael Crichton
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- The Stand by Stephen King
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Cabal by Clive Barker
If Anakin hadn’t turned to the Dark Side…
I love the side-eye that Leia and her dad are giving each other.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Kat Dennings Instagram: "The hottest hair accessory for 2014"
kat and her cat, they are so lovely!